I know that you deserve to love what you do. You should have time to do the things you want to do outside of work, without feeling chained to your desk. You should be able to see the doctor when you want without worrying if work will give you the time off to do it. You should feel passionate about your work and not spend your days clock watching, waiting for your time to begin. You should feel like work serves you, and that you don’t serve it.
How I can help
My research with people from all walks of life who love their work, has shown me the things that help people to build careers that inspire them, make them happy, and allow them to live the lives they want to live. I can help you to:
- Find the balance between work and home life that you crave
- Work out the finances you need to bring in while also working on something you’re passionate about
- Figure out who can support you on your journey – because you don’t want to pay for my services forever!
- Help you to embrace your vulnerability to do what you want to do, not what you or others think you should do
- Help you to find where you have gaps in your skills and knowledge, and how to fill them
- Help you to combine the skills you already have so that you can find a career that meets what you need to do the work you love and find the balance you crave.
- Help you to shape your work life into one that makes you happy.
I want you to:
- Spring out of bed every day because you love what you do
- Have envious friends because you’ve found what you’re passionate about and they’re still searching
- Have the flexibility you need at work so that you can go to your kid’s sports games
- Want to keep growing in your craft because you love it, it interests you, and you want to become an expert
- Have a happier home life because you come home with positive news about your work instead of feeling down in the dumps most days and bringing that bad mood home to your family.
Why work with me?
I don’t claim to make you a six figure income, or make you into a big name exec, but I can help you to discover what you love and how to make it a reality in your work.
I’m not about to tell you to completely change your life. In fact, I’m not about to tell you anything; you’ll tell me what you want, I’ll just ask the right questions to help you figure out how to get where you want to go.
I’m qualified to help.
I’m training to become a certified coach with the ICF, and I have a degree in psychology and an MSc in Occupational Psychology (Organizational Psychology in the US). I’ve spent over 12 years of my career working with companies to design programs that help people to feel more motivated and engaged at work. I’m also a nonfiction writer, and I spend a lot of my time writing about how people can find contentment at work, and how managers and leaders can help their teams to do the same. I love my work, and I can help you to love yours too.
Get in touch.
Contact me for a free 30 min consultation. During this session we can see if we’re a good fit and if I can help. Just because we chat, doesn’t mean we have to work together, it’s entirely your choice if you think I’m the person to support you on your journey.
Fit sessions are completely free!
I very much look forward to working with you and helping you to create a fulfilling career that meets your individual needs.